1. Frozen the Musicalで St. James Theatre, 火, 14 日4 月 2020 - 火, 28 日7月 2020
から ¥ 6,697
2. ライオン・キングで Minskoff Theatre, 火, 14 日4 月 2020 - 日, 9 日8月 2020
から ¥ 17,330
3. ブルーマングループで Astor Place Theater, 火, 14 日4 月 2020 - 日, 1 日11 月 2020
から ¥ 7,434
4. オペラ座の怪人で マジェスティック劇場, 月, 13 日4 月 2020 - 土, 3 日10月 2020
から ¥ 9,215
5. Rock of Agesで New World Stages, 水, 15 日4 月 2020 - 日, 19 日4 月 2020
から ¥ 7,249
6. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalで Al Hirschfeld Theatre, 火, 14 日4 月 2020 - 金, 3 日7月 2020
から ¥ 15,358
7. Come From Awayで Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, 火, 14 日4 月 2020 - 日, 28 日6月 2020
から ¥ 14,376
8. Dear Evan Hansenで Music Box Theatre, 火, 14 日4 月 2020 - 日, 29 日11 月 2020
から ¥ 9,707
9. Mean Girlsで August Wilson Theatre, 火, 14 日4 月 2020 - 日, 6 日9月 2020
から ¥ 8,595
10. West Side Storyで Broadway Theatre, 火, 14 日4 月 2020 - 日, 6 日9月 2020
から ¥ 4,792
Diana: A New Musical
Experience the story about Princess Diana, who followed her heart, wanted to make the world a better place and became a legend for her dedication. Enjoy the musical with brand new songs, created by an award-winning team, on Broadway in New York City!
- Witness the story about Princess Diana
- Enjoy a musical created by an award-winning team
- Listen to brand new songs
- Choose your own seats
Lady Diana: She rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles in 1981, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon: She was dedicated to charity, activism and became such a style icon, that women around the world wanted to imitate her style, grace and charming personality.
But there's always more to a person, than what meets the eye - and Princess Diana was not someone to be thought of as a trophy wife. She had opinions of her own, she led fiercely with her heart and she stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, became well liked by the royals and as a result created a legacy that will endure forever.
The book for Diana: A New Musical is written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award-winning Best Musical Memphis). The musical is directed by Tony Award-winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony Award-nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away). This sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to life onstage!
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- This show is recommended for those older than 10.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.